1. The movement Jesus started was divinely ordained in the throne of God.
Daniel 2:44-45, Psalms 22:27, Isaiah 9:7, Habakkuk 2:14, Malachi 1:11
2. Field 1: Ploughing: Jesus was baptised, filled with the Holy Spirit and died to himself and the world.
3. Fields 2: Sowing: Jesus then started his mass movement through preaching, miracles and teaching.
4. Field 3: Growing: He won many followers in the earliest of days.
Luke 4:42-44 Luke 5:1-11
5. Field 3: Growing: Field From these followers he chose 12 men for intensive leadership training.
6. Field 3: Growing: They lived with, watched and leant from their master.
7. Opposition then quickly raised its ugly head.
8. He taught them to look for 4th soil people when preaching the Kingdom.
9. Field 3: Growing: Then he sent them out to practice what they had seen him do.
10. Field 4: Harvest: The whole of Galilee was shaken by this first wave of evangelism.
11. Pride came soon after.
12. Field 4: Harvest: Jesus then trained 70 others to expand his mass movement even further.
13. Field 4: Harvest: These 70 were specifically instructed to look for the next generation of leaders.
14. Field 4: Harvest: The result was a mass movement into the kingdom before Jesus went to the cross.