5. What Is God’s Vision For Pakistan?

1. ENLARGE YOUR VISION TO MATCH GODS LOVE!

Will you believe for 1,000

Will you believe for 100,000

Will you believe for 1,000,000

Will you believe for 10,000,000

Will you believe for 100,000,000

Or will you believe with God for 73% of Pakistan, or 146 million, because this is how much of the earth is covered by sea (Isaiah 11:9)

Zechariah 4:10: Do not despise the day of small beginnings! Start small but have huge goals.

Every town in Pakistan…

Punjab:                        25,875

Sindh:                            5,871

Khyberpsktunkhwa:      7,337

Balochistan:                  6,557

A.J.K:                            1,654

Northern Area:                 566

Fata:                              2,596

Islamabad:                        132

Jesus wanted to visit every village in Galilee, and did.

Luke 4:43: I must preach the good news of the kingdom of God to the other towns also because that is why I was sent. 

Luke 10:1: After this the Lord appointed seventy-two others and sent them two by two ahead of him to every town and place where he was about to go.

Are we prepared to take his love to every village in Pakistan?

Questions

Does Jesus want to visit every village in Pakistan? How will that happen? If we start with 10 people and each one wins one person and disciples them in a year then this is what happens in the next 20 years:

Year Disciples
1 20
2 40
3 80
4 160
5 240
6 480
7 960
8 1,920
9 3,840
10 7,680
11 15,360
12 30,720
13 61,440
14 122,880
15 245,760
16 491,520
17 983,040
18 1,966,080
19 3,932,160
20 7,864,320

2. THE GOSPEL CAME TO PAKISTAN 2,000 YEARS AGO!

On the Day of Pentecost people from Afghanistan (the Parthians), Persia (the Medes), Arabia and Iraq (Mesopotamia) were there when Peter first launched the global movement in Acts 2:5-11. Some of these people, as well as the thousands of Jewish traders that traversed the globe, could well have also travelled to the Indus Valley on the coastal trade routes, taking the gospel with them.

History says the apostle Thomas landed in Karachi in 55AD on his way to South India. The Church historian Eusebius writing, 4th Century AD, says the apostles Thomas and Bartholomew were both assigned to Parthia, Iran and India. He also says that later, during the second Persian Empire, 226AD, there were bishops of the Church of the East established in northwest India, Iran, Afghanistan, and Pakistan, with laymen and clergy alike engaging in missionary activity.

3. WHO WILL WIN LAHORE?

The population of Lahore is 12 million. The Christian population is around 5%, give or take. Whose responsibility is it to reach the other 95%?  Will we win the city if we keep doing what we are now doing? Are we prepared to change our traditions in order to have a go at reaching the 95%?

4. WHAT IS GODS PLAN FOR PAKISTAN?

From studying the scriptures in lesson one about God’s plan for the world, what can we conclude is the Lords plan for Pakistan?

That the whole nation comes to him

That his name be glorified in Pakistan

That it becomes a nation submitted to him

To destroy all spiritual strongholds across the land

The nation is filled with disciples

His name will be greatly honoured

Filled with the knowledge and glory of the Lord

5. ACTION

1. Start small and think big, just like Jesus did. Begin to strategise.

2. Pray and ask the Holy Spirit to show you what your part in this grand vision is?

3. Find like-minded believers who live close by so you can strategize to reach your local area.

4. Begin to pray for the harvest, and act: get out there and start because the Holy Spirit has gone before you. The harvest is ripe.

5. Impart the vision God gives you to five people, get them on board as well